Gloria Golf Resort 5* - SideThere’s a tropical oasis feel to this palm-lined Turkish hotel. Gloria Golf Resort is not only blessed with three epic courses, it has five outdoor pools, direct access to a private beach and a choice of plush suites and villas. With 11 restaurants and seven bars providing bags of choice, you’ll be in your element. Thought that was enough? You’ll be on All Inclusive Plus for the very best drinking and dining options. A bowling alley, aqua park and range of age-specific kids’ clubs are on hand for families with youngsters. Meanwhile, the spa and gym are tailored towards grown-ups. Bars & Restaurants
- 7 bars including a pool bar, lounge bar and lobby bar serving a range of local, international and premium drinks
- 11 restaurants including 3 buffet restaurants and 8 à la carte restaurants, serving a range of international, Italian, Turkish, local, Greek and Spanish cuisine
- 3 children's pools
- Bowling alley
- 3 restaurants with highchairs, kid's menus and kid's buffet
- Gogi Kids' Club (4-12yrs) - arts and crafts, small team games, sports, movie nights, water-based, food-based, drama and music and games consoles.
- Teenage Club (13-17yrs) - small team games, sports, water-based, drama and music and games consoles (open between 01 Jun and 30 Sep, between 11.00am and 10.30pm, depending on occupancy).
- Gogi Kids' Club playground - (age and height restrictions may apply).
- Indoor play area (1-14yrs) - soft play area. Supervised by hotel staff.
- Gogi Kids' Club indoor play area (4-12yrs) - soft play area and TV and movie area. Supervised by hotel staff.
- Aqua park included, featuring: slides.
- La source spa - sauna, steam room, Turkish bath and massage treatments* (min age 16yrs). (Open between 9.00am and 8.00pm).
- On-site hairdressers.*
- 3 golf courses including 2 championship courses with on-site clubhouse.* (min age 6yrs).
- Air conditioned gym with cardio fitness training equipment, free weights area and fixed strength equipment (min age 16yrs).
- Aerobics, aqua aerobics, darts, football*, pilates, table tennis, tennis, volleyball* and yoga.
Reference : J2